1) You must be at least 15 years & 9 months old before you apply, although you will not be able to ride a moped or light quad bike until you are 16 years old or drive a car until you are 17 years old. The exception is if you get, or have applied for, the enhanced rate of the mobility component of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
2) You must be able to read a standard UK number plate at a distance of 20.5 metres/67 feet.
3) You must be able to provide an identity document unless you have a valid UK biometric passport.
4) You must be able to provide addresses where you have lived for the last three years.
5) You must be able to pay the fee of £34.00 with either a credit or debit card.
Your provisional licence should normally arrive within one week.