1) Your instructor will NOT answer calls or respond to texts or emails whilst they are driving or supervising a lesson. Please either leave a message on their voice mail, send a text or email & your instructor will reply as soon as possible.
2) All lessons must be paid for in cash at the time of the lesson or in advance by electronic transfer of funds. Bank account details will be supplied upon request.
3) Lessons paid for in advance must be taken within six months of payment.
4) If your instructor arrives on time at the pre-arranged pick up point & you do not show up, your instructor will wait for ten minutes if there has been no contact made between you. After ten minutes, your instructor will leave & you will have to pay in full for the lesson.
5) If you wish to cancel a lesson, you must give at least 48 hours notice. This can be done by leaving a voice message, sending a text or email but it MUST be acknowledged by your instructor. Failure to give 48 hours notice may result in the lesson having to be paid for.
6) Your instructor will endeavour to arrive at the pick up point on time but there may be unforeseen circumstances such as traffic congestion, road traffic accidents or breakdowns. In this situation, your
instructor may need to alter or cancel your lesson & so there will be no charge for your lesson.
7) No responsibility can be taken for tests cancelled by the DVSA. However, the test fee can be claimed back from the DVSA.
8) Your instructor will be responsible if the test is cancelled due to the condition of the tuition vehicle.
9) Your instructor will ask you to sign a copy of the Driving Instructors' Association's Terms & Conditions before any lessons are given.